Vanasek Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

We offer a portfolio of business/personal insurance products to help meet the diverse set of needs of our clients.

Commercial General Liability Insurance

Commercial general liability insurance is the most widely used form of insurance to finance the liability losses of business organizations. Three separate coverages are provided under the commercial general liability form:

Coverage A — Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability

Under Coverage A, the insurer agrees to pay damages in connection with bodily injury or property damage for which the insured is legally responsible. The insurer has the duty to defend the insured in any suit and investigate an occurrence and settle any claim or suit that may result.

Coverage B — Personal and Advertising Injury and Liability

Under Coverage B, the insurer agrees to provide coverage for liability in connection with personal and advertising injury. The rights and duties of the insurer are the same as in Coverage A.

Coverage C — Medical Payments

Under Coverage C, the insurer agrees to provide medical payment coverage that results from bodily injury caused by an accident on premises owned or rented by the insured.

Please note that additional coverages may be necessary to fully complete your commercial general liability policy. We have listed additional lines below which may be of interest.

  • General Liability
  • Property
  • Business Auto
  • Worker's Compensation
  • Umbrella
  • Flood
  • Earthquake
Get a Commercial General Liability Quote Get a Workers' Compensation Quote

Homeowner's Insurance

A homeowners policy includes coverages for home, contents, and liability. The policy provides a broad set of coverages that is appropriate for most individuals and families. It provides coverage that is broad in scope and easily modified.

Coverage A — Dwelling

Under Coverage A, provides coverage on structure of the home and any attachments such as a garage. The coverage provided is usually on a replacement cost basis.

Coverage B — Other Structures

Under Coverage B, provides coverage on a garage or other structures not attached or part of the home.

Coverage C — Personal Property

Under Coverage C, covers the homeowners' personal property.

Coverage D — Loss of Use

Under Coverage D, covers the additional living expenses incurred by the homeowner if the home is damaged as well as loss of rental value.

Coverage E — Personal Liability

Under Coverage E, covers bodily injury and property damage for which the insured is legally liable, up to and including defense costs.

Coverage F — Medical Payments to Others

Under Coverage F, covers reimbursement of reasonable medical expenses for injuries sustained by a third party as a result of the insured's activities, whether or not the insured is legally liable.

Please note that additional coverages may be necessary to fully complete your homeowners' policy. We have listed additional lines below which may be of interest.

  • Homeowners
  • Auto
  • Renters
  • Flood
  • Earthquake
Latest Insurance News

New Voluntary Benefit for Employer Group

- February 23, 2016

Read More

Contact Us

Chico Office:
Toll Free: (888) 780-3285
Phone: (530) 895-3285
Fax: (530) 895-4292
70 Declaration Drive, Ste. 201
Chico, CA 95973

Pasadena Office:
Toll Free: (888) 780-3285
225 S. Lake Avenue, Ste. 300
Pasadena, CA 91101

License #: 0D52868