Infographic: Cyber Security Risks for Small Business
Cyber security has become more critical than ever, and the consequences of exposed information technology (IT) and cybersecurity vulnerabilities can be catastrophic for a business, especially small business startups. Consider the following to decide whether your business is at high risk from a cyberattack, and get protected with our Cyber Liability Insurance!
Quick Cyber Security Facts:
- $1,077 is the average ransom demand
- 43% of Cyber Attacks target small business
- $133,000 is the average cost to businesses
- The USA is the #1 target of cybercrime in the world
- 76% of business organizations were targets of phishing in 2017
- 33 billion records will be stolen annually by 2023
- 75% of attacks on network-connected devices were on internet routers in 2018, and connected cameras account for 15% of attacks.
- 49% of malicious email attachments are disguised as office files. Email is responsible for spreading 92% of all malware.
- 46% of websites have high cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
Protect your business today! Get a Free Cyber Liability Insurance Quote.
Ready to get protected?
Read more cyber news:
- Cybercrime Skyrockets During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Do I need Cyber Liability Insurance?
- Why Your Small Business Needs Cyber Liability Insurance
- Cyber Security Risks for E-Commerce Websites
- Cyber Crime & Working From Home, New Risks